TEDUH is a government initiative through the National Housing Department, Ministry of Housing and Local Government to provide a main gateway housing to citizens, government agencies, statutory bodies and private developers. TEDUH developed in cooperation with the Federal and State Governments.
Bahagian Dasar dan Perancangan Strategik Jabatan Perumahan Negara through :Pengarah Bahagian Dasar dan Perancangan Strategik
Jabatan Perumahan Negara
Kementerian Kesejahteraan Bandar, Perumahan dan Kerajaan Tempatan
Aras 34, No.51, Persiaran Perdana Presint 4,
Pusat Pentadbiran Kerajaan Persekutuan
62100 Putrajaya, MALAYSIA Phone No : 603 - 8891 4301
Fax No : 603 - 8891 4227
TEDUH developed because there are various housing systems in the federal and state levels of government acting in silos. Through TEDUH, all of these systems will be integrated as a key system that will facilitate access to information relating to housing.
Please visit the official portal TEDUH through www.teduh.my.
You need Username and Password to be a registered user in TEDUH
TEDUH will provide a variety of information as follows:
- Offering public housing projects by government agencies and private housing projects by states in Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah and Sarawak
- Bumiputera quota in private housing projects
- Status / progress of the implementation of housing projects; Act 118 criteria informing developers Housing Development (Control and Licensing)
- Project sick / late / abandoned
- The developers, which is blacklisted and run the project without a license.
Mobile application TEDUH will be created for both android and ios. Registered will receive a variety of information housing (customized information)
Bumiputera quota units are units of housing with a certain quota set aside for Bumiputera buyers with discounts set by the Government State
Hebahan Bumiputera quota is spreading Bumiputera quota units that remained unsold by the developer to retirement during the 3 months to the public.
Hebahan will be made for 3 months.
TEDUH system is being developed in stages will be improved from time to time and will be fully functional in August 2017.
Copyright 2017 © KPKT